An immersive sonic retreat to explore your emotional responses to sound and its impact in the body.
The human body is wired to be exquisitely sensitive to sound. The faculty of hearing is one of the first senses to be develop in the utero, and the last to depart before death. Nevertheless, this sense is under-appreciated.
Sound has an immense power to transport us into various brainwave states, to strengthen our dynamic sensory memory and helps us find an inner state of centred awareness. Throughout the weekend, you are encouraged to actively involve yourself with the sound and make sense of your direct experience. Within a supportive and caring environment, this experiential and integrative retreat includes somatic sound journeys, a sound walk, guided body awareness exercises and group discussions in order to help you embrace your innate wholeness.
In this retreat, you will:
- discover the power of being fully embodied when you journey with sound
- expand your ability to focus your attention to the present moment
- explore the power and intelligence of emotional embodiment
- build trust in your ability to tap into the wisdom of your body
- explore the art of authentic and honest conversations
Read more here: http://www.forthesakeofbeings.com/soundjourney/