A Quantum Resonance session is a highly advanced vibrational healing modality, which enables individuals to move beyond blocks with health and wellbeing and enjoy greater harmony and balance on every level.
The Quantum Resonance sessions can help you:
- Resolve health issues and low energy
- Release toxicity in the body
- Remove blockages, negative conditioning and energetic attachments
- Enjoy greater vitality
- Relieve stress and promote a lasting and substantial reduction in people prone to anxiety states
- Facilitate a deep physical relaxation and mental clarity
- Better synchronise the two hemispheres of the brain
- Reduce pain, promote euphoria and stimulate the release of endorphins
How does it work?
Using the Quantum Resonance Table (QRT) and a Somatic Sound Journey (SSJ), this powerful healing modality operates in an audible and quantum frequency; helping to promote balance and well being at all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
The QRT is a plate with vibrational healing tools encoded within it, which operates like a cosmic GPS or highly advanced ‘mind-operated computer’, whereby different healing frequencies are sent to bring all your energy field into alignment.
The SSJ is a sonic journey created exclusively for you which slows down your brain waves into alpha and theta waves. This mental states allows us to act below the level of the conscious mind bypassing your cognitive defences in order to integrate the healing.
What happens in a Quantum Resonance session?
After an initial assessment, a specific healing intent is requested by the client. The client lies down comfortably, puts on a blindfold and the practitioners perform the healing, generating high vibrational frequencies, which are sent to the Higher Self of the client, bringing healing, balance and harmony according to the Highest Good of all. At the end of the session, the client receives a crystal that has imprinted in itself the healing information of the session as well as a bottle of water with the general healing code information in it.